Servogear are very proud to announce two new contracts with Windcat Workboats BV for the delivery of Servogear Ecoflow PropulsorTM for their two new vessels Windcat 43 and Windcat 44. This will be the 19th and 20th vessel equipped in cooperation between Servogear and Windcat Workboats since 2009. Both vessels are repeat of Windcat 42.
Windcat Workboats BV is Europe’s leading provider of specialist crew transfer vessels to the offshore wind power industry. Their fleets layout and propulsion are optimized to transfer personnel offshore in a safe and comfortable environment.
The delivery of the Servogear Ecoflow Propulsor to Windcat 43 and Windcat 44 will take place in Q2 and Q4 2018.
Windcat 43 and 44 main propulsion data:
- Vessel type: Windfarm Service Vessel
- Shipyard: Dok en Scheepsbouw
- Length: 24 m
- Main Engine: MTU 8V 2000 M72
- Engine power/RPM: 2 x 720 kW@2250RPM
- Gearbox: 2 x Servogear HD220U
- Reduction ratio: 2,952: 1
- Propeller diameter: 1075 mm
We thank Windcat Workboats BV for the order and look forward to another good and productive cooperation between our companies.