TOMOE TRITEC TRIPLE OFFSET BUTTERFLY VALVES
Tomoe Tritec Triple Offset Butterfly Valves for offshore use. Tomoe is world leader on high pressure zero leakage butterfly valves.
- 2” – 60” for 150# and 300#
- Up to 48” for fully rated 1500# and downrated 2500#
- High Pressure
- Metal seal, zero leakage
- Opererates with small actuators
- Bi-directional bubble tight shutoff
- Field Replaceable Seat and Seal (change seat and disk in field with standard tools)
APPLICATIONS TOMOE TRITEC TRIPLE OFFSET BUTTERFLY VALVES
- Hydrocarbon systems
- Salt Water
DOUBLE ISOLATION BUTTERFLY VALVES (DBB)
- 2 Tritect Valves with Bleed in between.
- Adequate double mechanical barrier which seal regardsless line pressure upstream/downstream.
- 2 seats and 2 disks for uni- or bidirectional flow.
- 2 seats and 1 disk for compact design.
- The valve could replace gate- or ball valves where flow rates allows for it.
ADVANTAGE OF BUTTERFLY ISOLERING VALVES:
- Large cost reductions.
- High weight reduction.
- Tomoe Tritec for all body styles: RF, RTJ, BW as well as Norsok IX Compect flange.
- Materials from Norsok M650 approved foundries when required.
- Long experience with delveries to Norwegian shelf and installed base.
Designed to API609, BS5155, ANSI B16.34/ASME VIII
Inherently firesafe, firetested to BS6755 part 2 / API6FA / API607
- Temperature from -196 to +815 C / Cryogenic Tritec BS6364 / LNG