Tandberg Data has formed a partnership with NEISA Nordic AB, an alliance of high quality Nordic service organisations, dedicated to delivering excellent customer service. With this new agreement, Tandberg Data customers enjoy access to a network of service partners and locations across the region, all of whom have been delivering IT service for 25 years or more to a variety of blue-chip IT organisations.
Tandberg Data’s customers in the Nordics receive toll-free access to its service provider – even from mobile phones – by calling a single number: 00800 TANDBERG (82632374).*
“For more than 30 years, Tandberg Data has provided the Nordics with reliable data storage products and services,” said Graham Paterson, senior vice president of EMEA. “This announcement reaffirms the company’s commitment to provide the Nordics with after-sales service that is second to none.”
In addition, Tandberg Data has appointed Nordics sales veteran Ingrid Westerholm-Drew as its new sales manager for the Nordics. With more than 20 years of experience working for IBM’s HDD Division, Hitachi GST and TechData Sweden, Westerholm-Drew is responsible for developing the Nordics channel and overseeing partner relationships in the region. “With her excellent track record, Ingrid will be a tremendous contributor to sales in the Nordics,” said Paterson. “She brings a strong knowledge of the region and we look forward to the many
long-term business relationships she will cultivate.”
New SecureService™ Offerings
The refreshed service programme, called SecureService™, adds value to Tandberg Data customers by providing an assortment of customized service choices as well as access to a new online portal that allows customers to easily register, activate and upgrade support and warranty offerings for their Tandberg Data products. Customers who purchase Tandberg Data solutions are encouraged to register online within 60 days of purchase to receive Advanced Replacement Service (ARS) or one-year next business day onsite service at www.tandbergdata.com/login.
Other features of the new SecureService programme include:
• First-year next business day onsite service performed by experienced engineers and included with all tape automation products as standard
• Trained technical support teams who can diagnose issues remotely
• Advanced Replacement Service that can ship units or spare parts from global hubs within
48 hours, depending on product
• Access to the new online portal for easy registration, activation, product management and
• Optional five days a week, 9 hours a day or seven days a week, 24 hours a day service
• Optional out-of-warranty repair or single instance onsite service
“Tandberg Data understands that business continuity is essential for customer success. Our new technical support and service options provide customers with the highest level of technical support by telephone, web or site visit,” said Paterson. “All of our automation and data protection solutions come with a one-year onsite service provision and the option to buy additional service uplifts for further peace of mind.”
The benefits of the new registration portal include:
• Simple one-time registration
• A single account for all registered products
• Driver and product updates
• Registration by end user, reseller or distributor
*Selected carriers only.