- With its manual release, it can be used as an ascent vest, giving the user extra buoyancy when bringing up a person from underwater..
- The bladder has a buoyancy of 100N to ensure an even ascent.
- There is extra webbing around the waist, and a D-ring on the back for attaching a safety line. If the safety line gets in the way during ascent, the webbing can be released to come free.
- SeaLion 100N-M is an inflatable life vest that is activated manually
- SeaLion 100N-M is a single chamber vest
- Standard model is fitted with neoprene around the neck area and a crotch strap, for increased comfort and safety
- D-ring for attaching a safety line or strap
- CO² Quick release
- The vest is equipped with SOLAS hi-vis reflector patches for good visibility
From one of the world’s foremost developers and manufacturers of survival equipment
Hansen Protection has been a pioneer in safety at sea since we launched kapok lifejackets in 1932.
Our current range continues the company’s strong traditions, where our greatest concern is to ensure optimal functionality and performance for all types of work at sea.