Our existing Supply Chain Manager will take on a new position internally, and we are now searching for a motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team in Kleppe/Norway.
As our Supply Chain Manager, you will be the overall responsible for our planning, procurement, logistics and warehouse functions. You will also lead and implement our supply chain strategy in alignment with our group strategy.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Responsibility for the supply chain in Oglaend System Norway, including item registration, production planning, purchasing, expedition and warehousing.
- Determine and follow up key supply chain KPIs
- Propose, develop and implement solutions for process improvements into the value chain.
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate employees
- Provide constructive feedback
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Previous experience from a similar position – especially desirable with experience from a manufacturing company.
- University degree within logistics, supply chain management or similar. Long and relevant experience may compensate for the lack of formal education.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and oral. German language can be of relevance.
- Ability to motivate and develop the department.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience with supply chain management software (ERP).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Strong ethical appearance
- Critical thinker and problemsolving skills
- Team player
- Good time management skills
Workplace: Oglaend System’s headquarters in Klepp, Norway. Business travels must be expected.
We can offer an exciting position in a company with a prosperous future, high expectations but a lot of fun in a friendly and open environment.
Good pension and insurance schemes.
Application deadline: 18.01.2019
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact our Plant Director, Martin Mildestveit, phone: 971 99 641 or our HR Manager, Merethe Moen, phone: 476 86 313.
Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org