Innovative Digital Suite for Energy Programs
OAKLAND, United States, 15 September 2020 – Today DNV GL announced the launch of EVOLVE™ a customisable digital tool suite for utilities designed to enhance and accelerate Utility programs and meet regulatory, corporate and stakeholder targets.
“The pressure for utilities to achieve revenue goals and regulatory mandates has become more intense year over year, in addition to the perennial need to respond to increasingly complex customer needs. The EVOLVE™ digital suite gives utility leaders the tools and insights they require to successfully meet these challenges and address the energy transition,” said Richard S. Barnes, Region President, Energy North America at DNV GL.
The EVOLVE™ digital suite was designed by a team of DNV GL product and data specialists with direct energy industry experience. EVOLVE was further improved by direct feedback and innovation sprints with utilities, contractors, distributors, and customers. These solutions, offered as a consolidated platform for the first time, are an integral part of DNV GL’s program delivery capabilities. They provide program managers with the ability to understand portfolio performance, forecasting, energy and greenhouse gas emissions savings, partner and retailer activity, and budget management.
EVOLVE™ is composed of six solutions that address specific program challenges, all of which are customizable and can be combined in any configuration to meet customer needs.
- Intelligence: Using machine learning, the Intelligence analytics suite supports planning, forecasting, and customer targeting with an end-to end view into customer and trade ally activity.
- Impact Flow: A state-of-the-art workflow and tracking system that measures the impact of energy savings, demand reduction, greenhouse gas emission reductions, and water savings.
- CX: Provides personalized insights and recommendations to customers with cloud-based portals, virtual engagement tools, and a customizable scorecard.
- Partner Plus: Empowers trade allies to incorporate utility energy programs into their business strategy with a self-service tool that includes virtual and remote engagement capabilities.
- 360: An end-to-end CRM that tracks every customer and trade ally touch point, from opportunity to sale and beyond.
- Midstream: Streamlines participation in incentive programs for distributors and retailers.
Utility energy programs have evolved far beyond simple energy efficiency offerings. At the same time, the needs of utilities and their customers have grown in complexity. For over 40 years, DNV GL has developed and implemented tools and systems that support and underpin energy programs. Our tools have been honed by our experiences with utilities, their customers, and the market. They are now available in a digital suite called EVOLVE™, which provides utilities with all the capabilities they need to accelerate their energy programs and meet regulatory, corporate, and stakeholder targets.