A panel of almost 200 business leaders, political leaders, academics and entrepreneurs selected the finalists from a total of 678 national champions who had been chosen in a previous round.
EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR
– The fact that we have reached the final of this major European competition shows that our reputation as a good employer is spreading beyond Norway. This recognition of our company will inspire us to keep building on what we have achieved,” says Multiconsult’s CEO Christian Nørgaard Madsen.
There are 11 categories in the competition, and Multiconsult is competing in the category “The Employer of the Year”. The assessment criteria vary between categories, but the aim is always that the European Business Awards shall recognise and reward excellence, best practice and innovation throughout the business community in the EU, as well as in Switzerland, Norway, Turkey, Serbia and Macedonia.
There will now be a series of thorough interviews with all of the finalists, before the overall winner and the category winners are announced at a special ceremony in June 2016.
ABOUT THE EUROPEAN BUSINESS AWARDS:
– Europe’s biggest and most important awards programme that goes across sectors
– Main aim is to promote a stronger and more successful business community throughout Europe
– Multi-stage contest that lasts for almost a year
– More than 32,000 business from 33 countries entered
– Split into 11 separate categories
– Being held for the ninth time
– For more information please visit www.businessawardseurope.com/