Headquartered in Drammen, Norway, TESS is one of Euope’s leading hose service companies. Since 1968, engineering and hose management solutions tailored to local market conditions have increased uptime and safety levels in the oil & gas, subsea and maritime industries. Today with more than 140 servicecenters worldwide, TESS annual sales exceeds NOK 2,4 bn / EUR312m / USD 340 m. Further information on TESS is available on the internet at www.tess.no.
Engineering and Systems:
TESS capabilities are complete engineering, procurement, construction and installation. TESS has established a dedicated technical division with R&D activities, customized production and total solutions deliveries. Together with partners TESS undertakes the full responsibility of:
• Hose handling systems/offshore loading
• Customized hose solutions
• Hydraulic Flying Leads (HFL) and bundles
• Subsea Umbilicals
TESS has extensive product and field experience. TESS service personnel are continuously updated and certified by internal training courses. TESS also provides Customer Training courses.
We offer Service Agreements, Customer Support and Life Cycle Care Systems in order to help Customers improve Q HSE and increase uptime.
• TESS Hose Management
• Manufacturing and Project Management
• Pressure Testing, Flushing and Certifying of Hoses / Systems
• Piping /Welding
• Integrated Supply Systems and Partner Shops
Our experts and engineering staff are continuously improving our product range enabling TESS to meet the present and future demands. TESS is innovative, and cooperates directly with some of the world’s leading manufacturers. TESS offers:
|Hoses and couplings||MROP|
|• Industrial and hydraulic hoses
• Bunkering and drilling hoses
• Ultra high pressure hoses
• Fire resistant – Warmguard hoses
• Fittings and valves
• Pipe fittings and quick couplings
• Steel hoses, compensators and pipes
|• Welding equipment and material
• Personal protection and work wear equipment (PPE/PPC)
• Tools & material handling
• Transmission products
• Chemicals and lubricants
• Other MRO products
|After having passed the ISO 14001 audit, TESS has become one of the first
Hose and Hydraulic suppliers in Norway to receive an ISO 14001
certificate for its environmental management system. TESS as is ISO 9001 certified.
TESS’ most valuable asset is the employees, and focus is on recruiting, developing and retaining the best employees.
TESS Academy offers approximately 40 different courses for TESS employees. The courses are based on both the unique expertise TESS has acquired with respect to our core business areas and the present expected future demand for knowledge.
TESS Academy offer courses in the following areas:
- HSE, Quality Assurance and causal analysis
- Management development through TESS Management School