The certificate has been issued by DNV GL and is valid until 30 December 2020. It will be subject to annual certification.
AKVA group commits to:
- A profitable development, production and delivery of technology and services of high and reliable quality, to meet customer expectations, gain customer satisfaction and build AKVA group’s position as leading technology and service partner to the aquaculture industry worldwide.
- Be in compliance with laws and regulations as well as with industry standards and quality system requirements, in markets where we operate.
- Have no production, product, solution or service causing unacceptable negative HSE impact.
AKVA group will seek to achieve the commitments by:
- Having a risk based approach
- Continually improve performance, precision and quality in the organization through establishment and operation of a quality management system and active use of non-conformity records, both in regards to deviations of internal processes, HSE and non-conforming of products.
- Continually improve performance, precision and quality through know-how as well as well-trained and competent staff.
- Apply an Integrated Management System, AKVA Quality System (AQS) and comply with requirements set by ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems standards, in countries and markets where this is required and applicable.
- Define and work towards achieving specific and dynamic quality objectives established individually for each business unit.