- 23.09.2013 00:00 CET
- 24.09.2013 00:00 CET
- The Sickness Absence Research Programme (SYKEFRAVAER) under the Research Council of Norway will be holding an international researcher conference in Oslo on 23–24 September 2013.
The main themes of the conference will be:
- Sickness absence and disability pensions
- The elderly, working life and retirement
The following researchers have currently confirmed that they will be speaking at the conference:
- Professor Alan Walker, University of Sheffield
- Professor Hugo Westerlund, Stockholm University
- Professor Ute Bültman, University of Groningen
- Professor Eva Vingård, Uppsala University
- Professor Per Johansson, Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy
- Professor Hege Randi Eriksen, Uni Health/University of Bergen
- Professor Alex Burdorf, Erasmus MC
- Professor Eira Viikari-Juntura, Finnish Institute of Occupational Health
- Senior Research Fellow, Simen Markussen, Frisch CentrePlease check the conference website for more details.