Highlights – second quarter 2013
- A very strong market and global prices at a good level. The decline in the global supply growth of salmon has continued and good demand has been maintained.
- EBIT before fair value adjustment of biomass was NOK 133.7m in the second quarter (NOK 13.7m in 2012).
- EBIT before fair value adjustment of biomass was NOK 184.8m in the first half-year (NOK 18.6m in 2012).
- A strong result in Norway (NOK 11.85 per kg), in particular in Finnmark.
- The cost level in Canada and Scotland is higher due to biological events in previous periods.
- Implemented measures in Shetland have improved the biological status.
- The harvested volume in the second quarter was 14 397, reflecting a decline of 12.4% for the Group, but an increase of 19% in Norway.
- Strong cash flow from operations in the quarter, NOK 156.8m.
To read more, please visit the Grieg Seafood website.