The Arctic Region Oil & Gas conference is an international forum that offers the industry’s perspectives on regional projects in the offshore Arctic. Delegates will gain insight into Arctic projects & opportunities in the oil, gas and hydrocarbons industry in the world’s harshest climates, such as: Russia, Norway, Canada and Greenland.
The two day programme, opened by the Mayor of Stavanger, plays host to an influential panel of speakers from: Arctic Council, National Research Council of Canada, SINTEF Technology and Society, Bureau of Minerals and Petroleum, Greenland, International Energy Agency, Government of the Murmansk Region, Russia. The conference agenda focuses on topical and relevant issues facing the industry, including:
• An outlook on the future of hydrocarbons export and supply route
• Update on oil and gas projects in the Arctic
• Advances in marine seismic operations
• Cooperation in the Barents Sea
• Environmental risks and solutions
• Human health and safety management
• Transportation Challenges
• Arctic LNG projects
• Offshore technical solutions
The Arctic Region Oil & Gas conference is designed to serve the needs of oil and gas companies from across the industry value chain, operating or seeking to operate in the Arctic region.