Technogarden Engineering Resources AS is a consultant and reqruitment company specialising on highly qualified technical personnel. Our consultants are normally based and included in client project organisations where they work at solving technical issues and projects. Technogarden is part of the Norconsult Holding - Norways largest technical consultant engineer company.
On behalf of one of our major clients in the oil and gas industry Technogarden is searching for a Senior Engineer with mechanical background to follow up valve deliveries for several constructions projects and modification projects.
- Piping and valve deliveries
- Follow up valve deliveries at vendor sites in Europe
- Participate in FAT tests and pre-inspection meetings
- Participate in project status and technical meetings
- Responsible for QA/QC of valve deliveries according to schedule
- Follow up and interact with Contractors piping and valve personnel
- Prepare technical input to status reports
We are looking for a candidate with high focus on HSE, ethics and values. You have to be structured, systematic, and target driven.
- Minimum Bachelor in machine or material engineering
- Excessive knowledge within piping and instrument valves
- Minimum 10 years' experience from project development and execution within offshore platform engineering, preferably in Norwegian wates
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work loads
- Good cooperation skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English both oral and written
We can offer
Technogarden offers: Competence development Assignments for exciting clients and projects Competetive terms